Visualize the size, depth, and location of vessels and surrounding anatomy as part of patient assessment and access.
PROBE OPTIONS & APPLICATION PRESETS
- Quickly apply image settings to the anatomy being assessed using application presets
- Assess the size, depth, and location of vessels as well as the surrounding anatomy
- Compare vessel to on-screen catheter icons to help assess the catheter-to-vein ratio
- Distinguish veins from arteries with Color Flow or Pulse Wave Doppler
- Use ultrasound guidance to help reduce needle passes, needle redirects, and help increase first stick success rates
- Compatible with Site~Rite® and Pinpoint™ GT needle guides*
*Customers interested in virtual needle guidance with Pinpoint™ GT Needle Guidance Technology should talk to their BAS sales representative about other ultrasound offerings.
Guides the needle to a designated depth under the ultrasound beam.
Using Stand-alone Tip Confirmation Systems (TCS)
Eliminate chest X-ray confirmation of catheter tip location for a range of devices and patients by configuring your system with the stand-alone SHERLOCK 3CG™ Diamond TCS or the stand alone NAUTILUS DELTA™ TCS.
SHERLOCK 3CG™ Diamond TCS
- ECG tip confirmation for adults with a present, identifiable, and consistent P-wave
- Passive magnet tracking
- Available for PICC placements
NAUTILUS DELTA™ TCS
- ECG tip confirmation for patients with a present, identifiable, and consistent P-wave when placing CVADs of at least 3 Fr in size. Available for:
- PICC, CVC, implantable port, and hemodialysis placements in adults and adolescents greater than 12 to 21 years of age
- PICC and CICC placements in children greater than 2 to 12 years of age
- CICC placements in infants greater than 1 month to 2 years of age and neonates from birth to 1 month of age
|950041600|| Site~Rite® Halcyon™ Ultrasound System |
Includes console, power supply, power cord, VESA mounting plate, handle/kickstand, user manual, 3M cleaning cloth
|960041600||Site~Rite® Halcyon™ Linear Probe with buttons (5-11MHz)|
|960041300||Site~Rite® Halcyon™ Convex Probe (2.2-5.0MHz/R60mm)|
|960041400||Site~Rite® Halcyon™ Phased Array Probe (2.5-4.0MHz/30mm)|
|915042300||Site~Rite® Halcyon™ Handle / Kickstand|
|9770116||MER Roll Stand|
|9770119||MER Stand Mounting Arm (For use with Sherlock 3CG™ TCS & Nautilus Delta™ TCS)|
|BASWAN2US1||Silex™ Wireless Bridge|