Hohn* Central Venous Catheters
- Easy-to-use preattached clamp
- Durable low-profile luer-lock adapter
- Soft tip
- Soft silicone suture wing
- Medical-grade radiopaque silicone
Available sizes: 4 and 5 Fr. Single-Lumen & 7 Fr. Dual-Lumen
The biocompatibility of silicone in an intermediate-term
- Catheter design facilitates threading of the
catheter onto the guidewire and advancement of the
catheter/guidewire assembly into the vessel
- Soft tip reduces potential of venous wall erosion and perforation
- Medical-grade radiopaque silicone construction for
- Durable low-profile luer-lock adapter facilitates cleaning and helps to
increase patient comfort
- Soft silicone suture wing helps provide reliable securement and minimizes
trauma at the catheter insertion site
- Easy-to-use preattached clamp helps prevent catheter damage
- Permanent external clamping segment eliminates cost and inconvenience of extension sets;
promotes aseptic care
Convenient, over-the-wire placement, anywhere in the hospital
Hohn* Central Venous Catheters are packaged sterile in procedure-specific trays containing all catheter
components. You are able to place or exchange the catheter at any time, in any locationin the OR, at the
bedside, in the ERfor total parenteral nutrition, antibiotics, and chemotherapy.
Indications For Use
Hohn* catheters are intended for central venous access and for use in patients that lack adequate peripheral venous access. They are designed for administering I.V. fluids, blood products, drugs and parenteral nutrition solutions, as well as blood withdrawl.
The Hohn* dual lumen catheter is intended for multi-purpose access when two separate fluid pathways are required. The larger lumen (identified by the red adapter) is designed to facilitate blood sampling or the infusion of blood products.
Please consult product labels, IFU and package inserts for any indications, contraindications, hazards, warnings, cautions and instructions for use.
Please refer to the below-listed Instructions for Use (IFUs) for any indications, contraindications, hazards, warnings and cautions.